Selections recorded at the TCU Jazz Festival
everybody! We hope you all had a great
weekend and are ready to settle into a joyous holiday season. We hope to contribute to that “joy” with our
schedule of “Happy Music”. This is what
a lot people call our “Dixieland” style big band music. Come on by and check it out! Thank you for your support!
* Nov. 2 – Shipping & Receiving, 7:30 –
9:30pm, 201 S. Calhoun, Fort Worth
* Nov. 10 – Brookdale Ridgmar, 5:45 – 8:00pm,
Tribute to Veterans, Fort Worth
* Nov. 16 – Arts Council N.E. Tarrant County/
Hurst Library, 7 – 8pm Concert, 901 Precinct Line Rd., Hurst, TX
* Nov. 30 – Shipping & Receiving Lounge,
7:30 – 9:30pm
* December 7 - Shipping & Receiving Lounge, 7:30 - 9:30pm
* December 15 - Petroleum Club Luncheon (private party)
* December 19 - Shipping & Receiving Lounge, 7:30 - 9:30pm
All of our photos are compliments of Jerry Plemons.
Thank you for sharing our quest in keeping "classic jazz" alive. We have found that a lot of
the older folks enjoy hearing this music again, and at the same time, many
younger folks ( college age + ) enjoy it. Many have not heard it before!
We look forward to seeing all of you soon!!
Please sign our guest book!